The project consists of a plant room with three cooling towers (1,069 m²) that provide a new air-conditioning system to the stadium's opening space by two separate air plenums; one around the playground area and another one under the spectators' seats.
The project entailed the following:
• Water proofing works at roof top of plant room.
• Earthing works.
• Epoxy-painted floor in chiller room.
• GRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic) ceiling works at west & south side.
• Reinstallation of Lighting fixtures, fire alarm & grills at west & south side, indoor.
• Dry Wall at east, north and south.
• Restoration of external pavement tiles.
•Installation of diffusers support at west side.
Contract Value: QAR 81,643,366
• Lack of supply of GRP materials and ceiling accessories which are supplied by the Client from Dubai.
• Stoppage of the works at the site due to scheduled games during the construction process at Al-Sadd Stadium.